Sunday, September 20, 2015

My European adventure! Pt 1

Man has it been a  crazy few days. I've been awake now for somewhere beteen 18-24 hours but somehow the excitement of the trip keeps me going. Unexpected bonus: I got to see some norther lights while passing over Greenland. At least I think it was Norther Lights. It was really dark out my window so I couldn't see if there was a moon or not but it did seem like the light was only coming from them. Nothing developed on the camera though. I took a few pictures of other stuff though. 
(PDX pre-flight ritual)
Nothing fancy and nothing extraordinary to anyone but a noob like me. 
(Waiting for my second flight in Calgary. Man was it crowded.)
I asked the Starbucks in Kings Cross Station if they'd take a picture for the partners back home but they didn't want to. I can respect that but I'm a little disappointed. 
They did have a nice selection of mugs though. I'm too cheep to buy any... Maybe on my way back. The biggest thing I've gotten out of the trip so far is 1) How similar to home it is. 2) how much older everything is compared to back home. 
That's all for now. More to follow. 

No comments:

Post a Comment